Wednesday 23 November 2011

BMI

Assalamualaikum..

ERMMMMMM....

dah check BMI?
Bila last time check BMI?
Ok tak BMI?

last sunday before I went to Seremban (Klana Resort), my husband and I went to Ampang Hospital for some family matters..we accompanied SIL..

then, when I walked at the lobby, I saw ONE MACHINE..it's so caught my eyes + attention..Tadaaaa..the measurement machine..it cost 40cent to measure your BMI..

Asked him for 40cent...the machine is function and these are the result:

WEIGHT : 44.5kg
HEIGHT : 153 cm
BMI : 19.0
v
v
v
v
v
v

NORMAL

  • Enter your weight and height using standard or metric measures.
  • Select "Compute BMI" and your BMI will appear below.
View Standard MeasurementsMetric Measurements
(centimeters)
(kilograms)

BMI Categories:
  • Underweight = <18.5
  • Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
  • Overweight = 25–29.9
  • Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater





Alhamdulillah...

No comments:

Post a Comment