Monday 4 April 2011

memanik ~~~ beading

Assalamualaikum...

Hi semua!!! this entry is all about BEADING...actually, i was inspired by my colleagues namely Kak Sue n Neeza..they are so awesome in beading activities..trust me..u won't regret for their handwork..i'm not go to far in beading {coz it so tedious and focused-activities}..i might leave it half way if i intended to go into it seriously..by the way, it's a theraphy for me esp. when i saw the beads on my baju batik..{OMG!!!can't believe that i might be able to finish that}..

these are some eye candies for you =)
learning session
{kn cpt pick-up sb sifu akan balik jam5.00 petang}

 beading starts..susah tau...kena sabar n ikhlas kalau nk bergiat aktif
{xaktif pun ttp kena ikhlas}

 sedikit preview..

 ecececee..

 work in progress
{semangat...semangat...}

 so focusing {good student ya!!!}

 hehehhe..

 nice shoot

 those people who are encouraging me to chaiyok2..

 wanna cry..wanna cry...so hard fo me {new student whom just begin to learn}

 the beads..the sewing accesories...n ohh there is my cincin risik hahaha :-p

 my sifoooo


time is up..time to work {ganti semula waktu yang telah digunakan..}

for all, stay tune with what you wanna do in you life..don't miss out those 'wanna-do'..as now, i'm going to explore new recipes and sewing {beading} and insyaallah, i'l register the sewing class soon..will update n share the experience..insyaallah...wish me ok..{since i might not be able to further my study this year..next year insyaallah}

p/s: all the pic taken by Miss Lil Sunshine Pajelin Acimah =)

1 comment: