Friday 1 April 2011

fishy tales @ MFM

Assalamualaikum...

Hi!!bertemu lagi...last nite, hubby and I had our dinner-outing at MFM Alamanda..after all {sincerely since hubby started work at PBD}, we rarely had time together {pity me huhuu}..dinner?i prepared almost every single day..hubby like them so much and i had the experiences to explore and try-test few recipies...back to the story, MFM is one of my favourite restaurant..tq to Mr. Hubby for treating me well {1st pay hehhee}..MFM=yummy, creamy, tasty and veryyyyyyy indulging =)..okey, here are some pic & price for your kind perusal..enjoy ya!!

 MFM Alamanda..here we are =)

 oreo kaboom!! {RM9.90}..it's mine..refreshing lol

 his {Ice Lemon Tea RM5.90} and my Oreo Kaboom!!
 his Fish N Chip Dory {RM15.90}

my manhattan flaming platter for one {RM29.90}
-love it coz it contains of chips, garlic herb rice, prawn n fishhhh-

 feeling the taste

1 2 3 yummmmmm

p/s : MFM just got our attention to be listed in the longgggggg list of must-eat-meals hehehe..luckily, hubby always share my 'wanna-eat' needs..since i dont really go for fish, so MFM did comliment my food pyramid{once a month je*sigh*}..today, there's a should-grab-promo..hurry ya!!!

1st april promo

i had another MFM time {lunch} w boss n her sis, wani & cimah


No comments:

Post a Comment